- The "lure" is a traditional ingredient used to make colors in Japanese kimonos.
- Moving the lure around the space with your mouse attracts "fish".
- The fish are the historical colors produced by the "lure" ingredient.
- To change the lure, press the up or down key.
- Different color "fish" will be attracted to different ingredient "lures", so try out a few!
- Some lures only attract one fish, some have huge schools!
Authors: Mike Edwards (mike at onearmedman dot com), Kyle Li, Colleen Macklin, Julia Wargaski